Luxury vinyl flooring has become a highly favored and sought-after flooring installation option amongst homeowners, business owners, and contractors — and for good reason! Luxury vinyl flooring is a cost-effective, reliable, and versatile choice for people from all walks of life.
For example, young professionals, families with small children, pet owners, employees working in offices, and landlords can all benefit from what luxury vinyl flooring has to offer — even though the day-to-day routines may differ considerably between these groups.
Dilley Floors has been in business for over 40 years, and our experienced team has determined the top five benefits that may make luxury vinyl flooring the perfect option for your home or office.
Ease of Installation and Maintenance
Luxury vinyl flooring is one of the easiest flooring options to install and maintain, so it’s perfect for people who may not have the time to devote to an extensive flooring project.
The relaxed nature of this flooring option is partly due to its planks being rigid and having a waterproof core. These structural components allow a vinyl floors company, such as Dilley Floors, to effectively install the vinyl planks over existing or imperfect subfloors.
The simplified installation and maintenance processes for vinyl flooring makes it a great choice for those on a budget or those who simply believe that beautiful, practical floors shouldn’t break the bank.
Dilley Floors offers a Free Flooring Consultation to those who would like to learn more about:
- Pricing Quotes
- Flooring Options
- Installation / Refinishing Timelines
- Preparation Tips
- And More!
Request your Free Flooring Consultation now to make your dream floors a reality.
Luxury vinyl flooring is designed to be resistant to stains, scratches, indentations, discoloration, and moisture. The planks are rigid, feature a waterproof core, and are coated with a transparent wear layer to ensure protection and longevity.
All of these components make luxury vinyl flooring a great selection for:
- Families with young children who don’t want playtime to lead to damaged floors
- Pet owners who are cognizant of the effect their companions’ nails may have on their beautiful flooring
- Office owners and managers who have previously experienced the wear and tear that desks, chairs, and even high heels can have on company floors
- Landlords who want their properties’ flooring to be able to withstand many cycles of tenants
Variety of Colors and Decors
Luxury vinyl flooring uses high-resolution images to make itself resemble and be virtually indistinguishable from other materials such as hardwood, stone, or tile.
In order to provide our customers with diversity and an array of vinyl flooring styles, textures, and colors, Dilley Floors works the following brands:
- Armstrong Flooring
- Bruce Hardwood Floors
- Congoleum Flooring
- Triversa Prime
- Aquatec Flooring
- Permshield Luxury Vinyl Flooring
One of the less-talked-about benefits of vinyl flooring is the subtle comfort it can provide to your feet. Vinyl flooring is constructed with foam backing or a similar material which helps create a pillow-like touch. This subtle effect to the flooring allows for greater ease and comfort when standing or walking on its surface.
To Sum It Up…
Luxury vinyl floors may be what your flooring dreams are made of if you’re looking for an option that:
- Comes with stress-free installation and maintenance
- Will give you beautiful results without costing a small fortune
- Withstands the test of time and is made to endure the wear that accompanies everyday life
- Is available in countless styles, textures, and colors that showcase elegance
- Won’t cause discomfort when standing, walking, or sitting on the material